Live Menu Experience
Dave & Buster’s launched a mobile-based ordering system via QR code as part of their ‘Live Menu’ initiative. In order to promote the self-service process, stickers were placed on tabletops. As you can imagine, customer adoption remained low.
In order to combat this phenomenon, we took a holistic approach to solution design and developed a digital tabletop display. With proper technology awareness, self-service digital signage has been proven to be extremely effective.
- Quickly orient guests on the mobile order process
- Decrease perceived wait time
- Increase revenue
- Upsell and cross-sell
- Promote specials like happy hour, ½ price games on Wednesdays, etc.
- Increase productivity of servers
- Battery powered
- Commercial-grade hardware
- Battle hardened enclosure to prevent theft and/or damage
- Sleek form factor
- Custom rechargeable battery pack with 1-month lifespan
- Custom metal enclosure
- Swappable overlays
- LCD display, 7.0”
- Motion sensor activated
Our digital tabletop solution, on average, drove $400 in incremental revenue per table per month. At scale, the client estimates that this solution would drive “$38mm annual incremental sales across all stores.”