For the 26th annual Showcase On the Road presented by NEC Display Solutions, Glass-Media is proud to be a Premier Showcase Partner.
The NEC Showcase gives partners, integrators, organizations, consultants, and business professionals an opportunity to take in the latest innovations in LCD, LED and projection technologies.
According to Todd Bouman, the CEO of NEC Display Solutions, “instead of having our partners and end users come to us to experience our latest visual solutions, we’re taking the entire showcase to them. The showcases this year will once again focus on the applications and solutions that we bring to market along with the opportunity to hear from industry experts and earn CTS credits.”
AR Display Takes Flight
To open up the showcase, Glass-Media unveiled a new solution that enhances or augments existing mannequins. In this case, digital butterfly wings. The solution is perfect for retailers looking to infuse digital into their storefront, window boxes or vestibules, displays without sacrificing precious floor space.
The displays can be cut to any shape and is attached using a custom stand that is compatible with existing mannequins. The stand doesn’t hinder the mannequins function, and allows brands to dress or pose the mannequins as they please.
This year’s schedule:
- Chicago: August 28, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., at NEC Display Briefing Center, 3250 Lacey Road, Suite 500, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Toronto: September 11, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., at Paramount Eventspace, 222 Rowntree Dairy Road, Woodbridge, Ontario
- New York City: October 16, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., at Canoe Studios, 601 W. 26th St., New York, NY
- San Jose, Calif.: March 4, 2020, times TBD, Club Auto Sport, 521 Charcot Ave., San Jose, Calif.
- Orange County, Calif.: March 11, 2020, times TBD, Marconi Automotive Museum, 1302 Industrial Dr., Tustin, Calif.
Are you interested in attending one of the Roadshow events? Reach out for a guest pass!